All these terms and conditions can be a rightful agreement, by accessing or using the services you are agreed to bind to the terms and conditions of this agreement. Kindly go through the agreement in detail as it contains the facts and information regarding the terms and conditions of the using the services.
If by anyway you decline to understand or accept these terms and conditions then you are not allowed to use the services of the corporation. You can be free from this agreement by logging out of the tuberose account login to confirm no longer accessing our services; it’s completely terminating the account type.
Any information as such data regarding the companies security, text, links, graphics, photos, audio, videos, code and other materials are to be called upon on as ‘Content’. The terms of the use of words like’ we’, ‘us’, and ‘ours’ refers to only Tuberose Corporation.
Our ‘Services’ are defined as those provided by the Tuberose corporation and it’s affiliated other websites. All other services provided are owned and controlled by Tuberose Corporation.
The services are limited to:
- Assist customers in gathering travel information, posting Content, and searching for and booking travel services and reservations; and
- Assist travel, tourism and hospitality businesses in engaging with customers and potential customers, by way of free and/or paid-for services offered by or through the Tuberose Corporation.
- All information supplied to the services provided to Booktheholidays.com is true, accurate, current and complete.
- if you are an Account Holder, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by anyone other than you,
(iii) You are 13 years of age or older (in some jurisdictions, local laws may have an older age requirement) in order to register for an account, use the Services and contribute to our websites, and
- You possess the legal authority to enter into this Agreement and to use the Services, including our websites in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
- The Tuberose Corporation do not knowingly collect the information of anyone under the age of 13. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny anyone access to the Services, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement. By using the Services, including any products or services that facilitate the sharing of Content to or from third party sites, you understand that you are solely responsible for any information that you share with the Tuberose Corporation. You may access the Services solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Services and as permitted under this Agreement.
- Copying, transmission, reproduction, replication, posting or redistribution of (a) Content or any portion thereof and/or (b) the Services more generally is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of the Tuberose Corporation.
- i) use the Services or Content for any commercial purpose, outside the scope of those commercial purposes explicitly permitted under this Agreement and related guidelines as made available by the Tuberose Corporation
- (ii) access, monitor, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, copy or otherwise exploit any Content of the Services, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos, using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose not in accordance with this Agreement or without our express written permission;
- (iii) violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Services or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Services;
- (iv) take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- (v) deep-link to any portion of the Services for any purpose without our express written permission;
- (vi) “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of the Services into any other websites or service without our prior written authorization;
- (vii) attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by the Tuberose corporation in connection with the Services;
- (viii) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content; or
- (ix) Download any Content unless it’s expressly made available for download by the Tuberose Corporation.